Call Out Fee: R250 ex Vat (This is a charge to get to your premises) then plus
Call out fee which includes the first hour : R820 excluding Vat
Call out fee which includes the first hour : R1120 excluding Vat
Payable on completion : Cash / Debit or Credit Card / EFT
Quotations that are accepted, will required a minimum of a 50% deposit.
Qualified Electricians need to be Registered with the Department of Labour
All Registered Electrical company need to belong to the National Bargaining Council for the Electrical Industry: NBCEI
The Labour Relations Act provides for the self-regulation of Industries through the medium of centralised bargaining within Bargaining Councils.
NBCEI is a Bargaining Council as envisaged in the Act whose mission is to create and maintain industrial peace and stability in the Electrical Industry.
The following are the official descriptions of each electrical worker by the NBCEI www.nbcei.co.za
1. Master Electrician (Gas and Hazardous Areas) Red Card
2. Installation Electrician (Single and Three Phase) With Wireman's Licence (Yellow Card)
3. Electrical Tester for Single Phase (Blue Card)
4. Electrical Artisan (No Licence)
5. Electrical Operator Class 3
6. Electrical Operator Class 2
7. Electrical Operator Class 1
8. Apprentice 4
9. Apprentice 3
10. Apprentice 2
11. Apprentice 1
12. Electrical Assistant
We are able to issue a certificate of compliance for all work done, single phase and three phase up to and including 1000AC